Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
Blue Hawaiian is a top notch tour operator. They provide Tours of all the major Hawaiian Islands: Big Island(Hawaii), Kauai, Maui & Oahu. They are an award winning operation, all their employees have and share the "Aloha Spirit". Top quality state-of-the-art aircraft are very comfortable and stable providing a wonderful experience. Their Eco-Star helicopters have been optimized for the good of the environment.
From the majestic crater of Mt. Haleakala and the soaring valleys of the ancient West Maui Mountains to the towering sea cliffs on Molokai’s north shore, Maui’s unique topography makes viewing it from the sky particularly magical. Explore miles of gorgeous, undeveloped coastline and the deep majestic valleys of the rainforest, with cascading waterfalls so remote they can only be seen from the air.
- Complete Island Tour - This unique helicopter tour unites the best of East and West Maui to create an action-packed aerial view of the whole island. From the lush valleys of the West Maui Mountains to the rugged shoreline of Northeast Maui, you’ll have a panoramic view of it all. Tour leaves from Kahului Airport and is about 1 hours 5 minutes long. From $424/pp
- Hana & Haleakala - Discover some of East Maui’s most unique sights on the Hana and Haleakala helicopter tour. Soar thousands of feet above the immense, moon-like crater of Mt. Haleakala—the world's largest dormant volcano! Gaze down at the beautiful Hana Rainforest Preserve on your way to the famous Seven Pools of Oheo Gulch, where bamboo trees line the forest and dozens of waterfalls cascade into the tiered pools below. From the Alpine-like vistas of upcountry to the lush landscape of the Hana Rainforest Preserve and the rugged beauty of the East Maui shoreline, this Maui helicopter tour will be nothing short of thrilling! Tour leaves from Kahului Airport and is about 50 minutes long. From $344/pp
- Maui Spectacular - A combination of our West Maui and Hana/Haleakala helicopter tours, featuring an exciting bonus! This comprehensive tour of the island begins with a flight exploration of the most magnificent West Maui valleys, rainforest, and waterfalls. Then comes the bonus: we land at the our exclusive and remote location at Ulupalakua Ranch, on the slopes of Mt. Haleakala. Refreshments are served while you take 20 minutes to enjoy the breathtaking scenery, pastoral setting, and sweeping views of what Maui folks call “both oceans.” The flight then continues for a 45-minute aerial tour of the best of East Maui, including Hana & Haleakala. Tour leaves from Kahului Airport and is about 1 hour 30 minutes long. From $484/pp
- Waterfalls of West Maui and Molokai - The West Maui and Molokai helicopter tour takes you on an aerial adventure into some of the most remote and beautiful places in the world. Soar above 88 miles of untouched coastline, where towering waterfalls plunge from sea cliffs into the turquoise sea on Molokai’s north shore. Explore the lush, meandering valleys set deep in the rainforest of the West Maui Mountains, with their legendary knife-edged, mist-covered peaks. Tour leaves from Kahului Airport and is about 50 minutes long. From $344/pp
- NEW! Heli-Whale Experience (in season) - It’s Humpback whale season, and Blue Hawaiian’s special-edition Heli-Whale Experience offers you the most spectacular way to witness these awe-inspiring mammals! We combine breathtaking views of the West Maui Mountains and Maui’s panoramic central valley with an exploration of the humpbacks’ favorite places. Most importantly, you can see so much more from the air than on the water, meaning you’ll sight more whales in less time. When you loll about in a boat, not only are you having to deal with the action of the wind and waves, but unless you happen to see a whale breech you really can’t see anything. From 1000 ft above, however, not only are you being more respectful of the whales’ space and environment, but the view of Humpback families swimming just below the surface of the water is astonishing. And when they breech, it’s just as thrilling from the air. Don’t miss it! Only available January 6 - March 31.
Big Island, Kauai and Oahu Tours
Call us for details on the Big Island, Kauai and Oahu Tours.